Vitroglaze is a protective non-stick Nano coating for glass.
Vitroglaze is a permanent Nano coating that fuses with the glass and prevents the adhesion and build-up of contaminants onto the glass surface. It also provides water and oil repellent properties.
Working similar to non-stick cookware, your glass becomes easier to clean, without the need of hard chemicals.
- Glass Buildings
- Marine glass
- Tiles and vitreous surfaces
- Stainless Steel
The seemingly smooth surface of glass consists of microscopic ridges and valleys which creates a favourable environment for the build-up of contaminants such as soap scum, hard water deposits and grime. In time, the glass surface will be visibly dull and become difficult to clean. Vitroglaze, is easy to clean;
- Reduces cleaning time by up to 90%
- A simple wipe with a soapy sponge or a cleaning mit is all that is required
Vitroglaze also provides protection and is kind to the environment;
- Prevents permanent damage & etching caused by hard water deposits, salt spray & soap scum
- Helps maintain ‘as new’ clarity
- Safe for the environment
- No need for harsh, environmentally damaging chemicals
Architects, specifiers and designers are insisting on Vitroglaze to protect and maintain the aesthetic integrity of their projects. Owners of high rise structures benefit from the cost savings on cleaning & maintenance. By maintaining clarity of solar panels, Vitroglaze helps obtain maximum efficiency of solar output.